InterMissions provides the native English speaking Evangelical missionary community in Guatemala a unique weekend of inspiration, encouragement, and fellowship.
It is a time to set aside the demands of daily ministry and receive ministry through the Word of God and fellowship. At InterMissions you will enjoy the relaxing surroundings, the networking opportunities, and of course, the great times of corporate worship and biblical teaching. We encourage you to plan annually to join with us in this great time of fellowship and worship with fellow missionaries who also answered the call to move to Guatemala and serve our Awesome God!
Purpose of the InterMissions Family Conference:
- to provide a weekend “spiritual retreat” for missionaries and their children.
- to provide a time and place where missionaries working in Guatemala can “network” with each other, and can learn of, and from, each other’s ministries.
Sponsors of InterMissions:
- In the early years, a committee of various mission representatives was responsible for InterMissions.
- For a number of years, a major mission organization, or a few smaller missions working together, took the responsibility of sponsoring the InterMissions Family Conference.
- Due to the decline of larger major mission organizations in Guatemala, more recently a committee from various groups or mission agencies has taken the responsibility for InterMissions.
If you or a church or individual you know wants to help Sponsor missionaries to go to the conference, please send an email to email@example.com.
We are in need of donations to help subsidize the conference, so attending missionaries in Guatemala can come to the conference at a discounted registration fee. Thank you for serving with us